At Spoedteststraat, you can take a corona test quickly and safely. You can take either a PCR test or an Antigen Rapid Test.
For the PCR test, there are 3 different options. The Normal PCR test, Urgent PCR test, and Emergency PCR test. These options relate to how long it takes to receive the test results.
You will receive the test result of your corona test by email in a secure environment at the specified time. We take this commitment very seriously: you will therefore always receive your test result on time.
Because we e-mail confidential information, we have securely organized this. We use the service Zorgmail. This allows us to send you your test results in a secure environment that only you can access.
Below we explain exactly how receiving your test result works.
How do I get the results of my corona test?
- Take a test: Come and take your corona test at Spoedteststraat at the reserved time. One of our healthcare professionals will perform the test. Don’t forget to bring your ID or passport.
- Result by email: At the specified time, you will receive your test result by email. This contains both the test result and a worldwide accepted travel certificate.
- Secure environment: You will receive your results and travel certificate via Zorgmail. This is a secure environment to protect your confidential information.
- Open results via Zorgmail: The email we send contains a link that connects you to Zorgmail. In this email, you will also find the instructions to download your test result and travel certificate.
- Worldwide accepted travel certificate: You will receive a travel certificate in your name with your test results. This must be the same as on your passport. Otherwise, the certificate is not valid for travel. You will receive this certificate with your negative test result.
Receiving your corona test results at Spoedteststraat is simple, fast, and safe. Reserve the corona test of your choice, and we look forward to receiving you at our test locations in Schiphol or Bunnik.